B.Sc. HSE and University of London Parallel Degree Programme in Management and Digital Innovation
The aim of the HSE and University of London Parallel Degree Programme in Management and Digital Innovation programme at National Research University – Higher School of Economics (HSE) is to train highly qualified specialists, who possess extensive knowledge and practical skills in digital technologies management with a view to development and encouraging innovation in business.
|Full-time Duration:||4 years|
|Tuition Fee:||690 000 RUB / year|
Graduates of this HSE and University of London Parallel Degree Programme in Management and Digital Innovation programme at National Research University – Higher School of Economics (HSE) receive two diplomas – a Bachelor of Science in Business Informatics from Higher School of Economics (HSE) and a Bachelor of Science in Management and Digital Innovation from London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE).
This combination of fundamental disciplines in business informatics and LSE’s specialized courses on management and digital innovation makes this programme one of a kind on the Russian market.
- Introduction to Information Systems
- Digital Infrastructures for Business
- Business and Management in a Global Context
- Information Systems Management
- Core Management Concepts
- Innovating Digital Systems and Services
- Management and Innovation of e-Business
- Management and Social Media
- Research Project in Information Systems
“I love my programme. In the Master of Population and Development, I feel like I learned how the world works, and so many things that I have seen around the world make more sense to me now. I also love our professors.“
Patrick Whelan // Canada
After receiving two diplomas graduates can apply for various positions at both Russian and foreign IT, analytical, research companies, innovation and venture funds:
- Digital projects coordinator
- Strategy and Innovation Manager
- Product Manager for Innovations
- Digital Innovation Manager
- IT consultant