Master in Finance
The Finance programme which is offered by HSE University prepares highly qualified and competitive specialists for careers in the financial sector.
|Full-time Duration:||2 years|
|Tuition Fee:||195 000 – 390 000 RUB / year|
|Location:||Saint Petersburg, Russia|
This Finance programme which is offered by HSE University is certified by the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA) in the field of Financial Management. Students receive training that is in accordance with international standards recognized by professional associations including ACCA, PRMIA (Professional Risk Manager), and GARP (Financial Risk Manager).
Since 2017, the programme is also part of QTEM (Quantitative Methods for Economics and Management Masters Network) consortium, an international network of the world’s leading business schools. This provides MA students with access to a wide range of network member opportunities. Additionally, after successfully completing the programme, students will receive a prestigious QTEM graduate certificate.
- Corporate Finance
- Advanced Macroeconomics
- Research Seminar “Research in Finance”
- Research Seminar “Research Methods in Finance”
- Strategic Financial Management
- Theory of Finance
- Advanced Econometrics
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
“I love my programme. In the Master of Population and Development, I feel like I learned how the world works, and so many things that I have seen around the world make more sense to me now. I also love our professors.“
Patrick Whelan // Canada
Our graduates work in different sectors of economy. The most common career tracks are:
- Real sector of economy – Gazprom, Rosneft, Vimpelcom, MTS, Megafon, GE, Maersk, DHL, Nissan Manufacturing, Japan Tobacco International, etc.
- Banks, investment and insurance companies – Central Bank of Russia, Sberbank, VTB, Bank Saint Petersburg, Citi, Raiffaisen, Metlife, SoGAZ etc.
- Audit and consulting – EY, KPMG, pwc, BDO Unicon, etc.
- IT and other services – Rosengineering, Veemware, Corynthia Hotels, Zentit FC, etc.